How do I size a boot? Is it possible to get it correct on the first try?
What are the differences in the leathers, and how is each one made in my cowboy boot?
- Often the boot can vary from brand to brand, however here are some helpful links to assist you with your cowboy boot and western fit questions
Ariat information can be found Here
Dan Post, Dingo and Laredo information can be found Here
Do all cowboy boots use the same materials?
- There is difference from each type of leather. The difference is going to be in the comfort, design, and resource for each leather for your cowboy boots.
To find the correct leather you are looking for we suggest that you visit our glossary of cowboy and western boot leathers.
For Ariat cowboy boots, see the Ariat Boot Materials
For Dan Post, Laredo, and Dingo cowboy boots, see the Dan Post Boot Materials
What are the different safety, and comfort features in the boots? Which would work best for me?
- Many cowboy boots will have some components that are similar, however each brand will have something specific and unique about them to make themselves stand out.
Ariats material information can be found using the link Ariat Boots
Dan Post information can be found at Dan Post Boots
How to do I clean my cowboy boots? Do I just scrub them?
- It can be intimidating, seeing all the options for boots. We understand and, this is why we have created a Glossary for the features as well!
Ariat information can be found at Ariat Boot Technology
Dan Post information can be found here Dan Post Features
- You will want to consult specific directions for your cowboy boots. Often, a western and cowboy boot will have specific cleaning directions, as it has a certain type of leather. Certain cleaning agents may damage this leather.
Dan Post, Dingo, and Laredo Cleaning instructions can be found at Dan Post Boot Care