Lacrosse boots are made for those that need a reliable boot. Lacrosse boots are built and made for the farmer, the rancher, the cowboy and the cowgirl needing the most reliable, protective boot possible. Though Lacrosse makes boots that are extremely protective with composite toes, safety toes, slip resist, and waterproof choices, they do not lack in design. Keeping with the western wear look, Lacrosse give you multiple options to fit your country needs, and feel.
- Hyper-Dri is our highly engineered, waterproof barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection that allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping you dry and comfortable all day long
- Full-grain, oiled leather upper for waterproof protection, durability and classic design
- Quad Comfort technology is four layers of cushioning under foot for all day comfort and reduced foot fatigue
- Pull loops for easy on and off
- Cement-down construction provides an athletic fit and performance
- Quad 90§ outsole features a medium profile 90§ heel and an oil and slip resistant rubber compound
- Nylon shank
- 11" height
- 3.9 lbs per pair
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.