Danner 23705 Fort Lewis 600G NMT Dry-Ice Boots
If the big one goes off, the only survivors will be cockroaches and these: our toughest law enforcement boots. We build them with a sturdy stitchdown construction, Vibram soles and Pro-Tec non-metallic toes
Created with the help of two career Army officers from Fort Lewis, Washington, the USA-made Fort Lewis is FORSCOM approved and loaded with all the features a warrior or law enforcement professional needs. A cushioning Vibram Kletterlift outsole fights fatigue on long marches. Made of a specialized Dri Ice compound, the outsole remains flexible in extreme cold to aid slip resistance. The full-grain leather upper and GORE-TEX lining keeps the boot waterproof. Danner’s famous stitchdown construction gives a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. The Pro-Tec non-metallic toe is puncture-resistant and meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH.Specifics
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 600 grams of Thinsulate Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Approved by the U.S. Army Forces Command (FORSCOM)
- Lace-to-toe provides a secure fit
- Vibram 1276 Sierra outsole provides lightweight comfort as well as supurb shock absorption. The Dri-Ice compound guarantees great traction and stability on extreme cold surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 10" height
- Men's 86 oz, Women's 80 oz
- The non-metallic safety toe won’t conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Need to know how to make your boots last forever, check out the Danner Boot Care.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.