Danner boots offer top quality in Ranch, Western and Cowboy boots. Danner has been known for making boots that are extremely light, durable, and hand crafted. Danner has applied this mentality to their western wear. Designed with top quality leathers, waterproof designs, and steel toe and soft toe options, Danner has placed the customer first. Using these boots in the city, on a ranch or farm, while roping, or at a country music festival, Danner boots are made for comfort, durability, and safety.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner
- Black, full-grain leather is the strongest leather. This leather resists alkali, lime and anything else you?d rather not get on your feet
- Double-thick leather covers the toe box and top of the foot for added protection
- Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown
- Vibram 132 Montagna outsole features lugs that are angled providing support whether ascending and descending.
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 86 oz
- The non-metallic safety toe won?t conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.